Can custody/time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?

Custody, which is now known as time-sharing can be modified in Florida if after the final judgments entered, there have been a substantial change in circumstances, which is essentially a major change that would necessitate a change in the time-share, which would be in the best interest of the child. You should consult an attorney and that attorney can explain to you your options as far as what can be modified and how it can be modified, but it certainly is an availability to have something modified later on.