I share custody/time-sharing with my ex-wife, but she is unfit. What should I do?

Sometimes you enter into timesharing agreements with a parent. However, their attitude and adjustments change over time which can be alarming or you'll be concerned that she might be unfair or he might be unfair. At that time when you determine this, it might be a good idea to consult with a lawyer to go over your options on how you can have your timesharing arrangement modified to make sure it's in the best interests of your child and make sure that your children are safe.