What happens in Florida when visitation rights are frustrated?

In Florida, the court does have the ability to enforce court orders with regard to timesharing. It's important to have a timesharing order in effect to be able to enforce that with the court. However, once you are in court, the court does have the ability to sanction the other parent for frustrating the visitation. One of the sanctions I've seen historically is that the court has awarded the non-offending parent the exact amount of overnights that the offending parent withheld the child. It is taken serious with the court if there is violations of the court order.