If child support is not paid, must visitation be allowed in Florida?

If you are not receiving your child support payment, but there is a court order that says that visitation or time-share must take place, then it's imperative that you still continue to allow the visitation or time-share to take place. Although it doesn't seem truly fair if you're not receiving your child support, it's always important that you follow court orders exactly as they say.

It's important that you follow up with an attorney to find out what you can do to ensure that your child support is being paid while also making sure that you're following the court order and allowing the time-share. It's also usually in the best interest of the child that you allow the time-share to take place to make sure that there's frequent and continuing contact between both parents.