What if my spouse cannot be found or evades service of the divorce papers?

In the event that you do not know where your spouse is currently residing, they may have left the state, they may have left the country. They may be living in another city, two States away. If you can't find your spouse to serve them at a particular address, there's other methods. We can have it published with the court for a certain defined period of time and proceed accordingly. It's a little more difficult when you don't know exactly the address of your spouse. However, there are certain forms that can be filed and as long as they're filled out completely and accurately, the court will allow publication. I would recommend that you consult with an attorney if you have to go this alternate route to have your spouse served.