I have a protective order against my ex-husband, but he continues to harass me. What can I do?

If you have a protective order and the person that the protective order is against continues to harass you, the first step would be to call law enforcement because they can ensure that the order is enforced and they can even arrest the person that's violating the order. Then the next step would be to call an experienced family law attorney because they can assist you with the next steps of things that you can do to ensure that the protection remains in place and ensure that proper steps are taken to ensure that further violations do not happen.