How do I get my child support Increased In Florida?

One person can have a child support obligation modified at any time. Usually, the rule of thumb would be that you would modify it after probably a two-year period of time, but there's no set timeframe. You can either file a motion with the court to have it increased, or, based upon other terms that are in your prior agreements, you may have the option to go to mediation. Mediation is a great tool to try to resolve things without the formality and the legal ease that you find yourself in when you have to have a supplemental petition to modify child support heard in front of a court.