Can I appeal my final judgment of dissolution of marriage?

Often, you find out after the final hearing, the court enters a judgment against you. There are certain things that can be appealed with the court. There is a time frame in which you need to file your notice of appeal with the court, and I would recommend that you consult with an appellate attorney to discuss this matter.