Can paternity be established for my child if the father lives in another state?

Sometimes you find yourself in a position where you'll have a mother that resides in the state of Florida, but the father resides out of the state of Florida. Don't worry, paternity can be established in Florida against the other parent. It might be a little tricky with serving them out of state, but it still can be done to secure the paternity rights to include child support and time-sharing.