I have never admitted paternity, but I want to see my child now. What can I do?

If you've never admitted paternity, but you would like to see the child, the next step would be to seek the advice of an attorney and to file a petition to establish paternity. That petition would enable you to establish your legal rights to the child, and would also enable the court to establish a parenting plan, which would outline specific days and times that you would be able to timeshare with your child.